DIY 3D Printer Workshop
3D Printing technology has been developed with 30 years history, but only until recent years, 3D Printing has become more affordable and accessible.
Our HYPER+3D printer is a DIY based Model which allows you to build up from scratch. The RepRap (Replicating Rapid Prototype) printers can print most of their own components and become a self-replicating manufacturing machines. The Hyper+3D printer falls into the RepRap family.
In the DIY 3D Printer Workshop course, we will go beyond sharing knowledge about 3D Printing but also taking participants through the journey of building their own 3D printer from the bottom up. Going through the intricacies and nuances of building a 3D printer would provide strong fundamentals on what makes a good 3d printer which translates to producing great 3D prints.
If you are a 3D enthusiast or a hands-on person, this DIY 3D Printer Workshop is designed for you to explore deeper in FDM 3D printing. If you are already a 3D printer owner and wish to master printing skills, you will find the workshop very helpful for you to gain deeper knowledge.
The course aims to provide a deeper understanding of 3D printers through a hands-on interactive experience of:
- What is it that makes a good 3D printer – Participants will be taken through the process of building, assembling, configuring, calibrating, testing and eventually printing with a 3D printer.
- How does it work – Each participant will be provided with all the components in which they build and assemble into a 3d printer. From the structures, to the mechanics, to the electronics and the controllers.
- Why and How – Through this approach, participants will be hands-on with each component, and understand how they work together and how they affect the 3d printer as a whole. The technical depth of knowledge gained will allow them to not only build their own printer in future, but also provide them with a greater skillset to use for work or play.
Course learning outcomes
At the successful completion of this course you (the student) should be able to:
- Have a clear understanding of 3D printers at a deep technical level.
- Have a clear understanding of how 3D printed results can be affected by the way a printer was built or handled.
- Have a clear understanding of the configuration and calibration of a 3D printer.
- Have a clear understanding of the FDM technology and its limitations.
- They would have the knowledge and mastery over FDM 3D printers.
Who should come?
- Students (Ages 16 and up)- Learn the basic 3D Printing knowledge and unlock the creativity and imagination.
- Designers and Engineers- Learn extra skills and boost the visualization of the design concepts.
- 3D Hobbyists and Enthusiasts- Experience the operation and performance of Hyper+3D printer and expand your 3D Printing skills and knowledge.
- Business entrepreneurs- Understand current 3D Printing technology and explore the opportunity of 3D application and business idea.
Duration: 3 Days | 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Class Size: 4 - 6 Pax Min
Venue: 9 Bukit Batok Street 22, #03-02 Singapore 659585
Call 6310 1396 to Find out more!
Please contact us for available workshop schedules via email with the subject "DIY 3D Printer Workshop" and our training team will respond to you!
|+65 6515 9989|